By accessing the website at: https://natndoninthewild.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Natndoninthewild’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Natndoninthewild’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Natndoninthewild’s website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Natndoninthewild’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Natndoninthewild makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Natndoninthewild does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Natndoninthewild or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Natndoninthewild’s website, even if Natndoninthewild or a Natndoninthewild authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy Of Materials
The materials appearing on Natndoninthewild’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Natndoninthewild does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Natndoninthewild may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Natndoninthewild does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Natndoninthewild has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Natndoninthewild of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Affiliates And Sponsorships
Natndoninthewild is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and many other affiliate programs that are designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking others to the affiliated sites.
What this means is, every time you buy something through Natndoninthewild, we may earn a small commission from it at no extra cost for you. This is how we support our blog and keep it running for free to everyone. If want to support our blog, feel free to buy stuff through us.
Rest assured, we only recommend products that we have used, or currently use ourselves or believe in their causes and all opinions regarding these products are still our own and unbiased.
Natndoninthewild may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, USA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Revised February 10th, 2021